THE LIVING LEGEND - Angelo Peter I. Elosia, MBKS (Elo-Pee)
Born on 23rd November 1962, ANGELO PETER I. ELOSIA, MBKS,(ELO-PEE) a living legend who has spent over 35 years in active International Broadcasting, Print Media and Event Organisation is thePresident / CEO of ELO-PEE WORLDWIDE TELEVISION, Publisher / Editor-In-Chief, INVESTMENT EXPO MAGAZINE and Chairman GRASSROOTS INTERNATIONAL SPORTS ACADEMY.
In 1988, Angelo Peter Elosia, MBKS, (ELO-PEE)solely sponsored the ELO-PEE NATIONAL DANCE CHAMPION, to take part in the WORLD DANCE CHAMPION in London and the World coveted crown was won by Nigeria.
On arrival back to Nigeria from London, Angelo Peter Elosia, MBKS, (ELO-PEE)and the World Champion were received by the Federal Government in a very colourful reception hosted by the then Honourable Minister of Information and Culture, Prince Tony Momoh and the then General Manager of the Nationaltheatre Iganmu, Lagos, Col. TundeAkogun.
Angelo Peter Elosia, MBKS, (ELO-PEE) is now trying to bring the same glory to sports in Nigeria. As the Chairman/Chief Coordination of NATIONAL GRASSROOTS SPORTS FESTIVAL, he hopes to sponsor National Champions to International Sport Competitions to bring laureates for Nigeria.
Angelo Peter Elosia, MBKS, (ELO-PEE) Created, Produced, Presented and Directed the first independently produced programme to air on any Television station in Nigeria ELO-PEE HOTSTARS MAGAZINE which aired on NTA Channel 10, Lagos In 1989.
He also Created and Produced the first Joint Public-Private Partnership (PPP) television programme in Nigeria ELO-PEE GRASSROOTS TELEVISION ON NTA Channel 10, Lagos in 1990.
He wrote some of the scripts and was OgaCosmas in the popular Radio Drama series LONG THROAT JUNCTION on Radio Nigeria 2, 45 Martins Street Lagos in the 80s and 90s.
His first television acting career was in PLAY OF THE WEEK on NTA Channel 10, where he acted as Bank Manager in the 80s.
Some of the television programmes created, produced, presented and directed by Angelo Peter Elosia, MBKS, (ELO-PEE)include:
- Television documentary on the 50th anniversary of the International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO), in Montreal Canada in 1994. Angelo Peter Elosia, MBKS interviewed His Excellency Dr Boutros Boutros Ghali, the then Secretary General of United Nations (UN);
- Television documentary on UN World Summit 2002 in Johannesburg. Angelo Peter Elosia, MBKS interviewed His Royal Highness, Crown Prince of Orange, Deputy Sec. Gen of World Tourism Organisation, former Secretary-General of OAU, now AU, Hon. Minister of Tourism of Mauritius and Hon Minister of water resources of Lesotho, among others;
- Grassroots Television programmes; His Excellency, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, former Chairman of Commonwealth was interviewed by Angelo Peter Elosia in one of the episodes;
- Oga for De Week: His Excellency, General Ibrahim Babangida, Former President of Nigeria was interviewed by Angelo Peter Elosia in one of the episodes;
- World Water Channel with His Excellency, Dr. Nelson Mandela, the Prince of Orange and former Secretary General of OAU 0pening the Waterdome at the World Summit;
- World Tourist Attractions on Canada, Sweden, South Africa, television broadcast and webcast. And Many More…
After completing the foundation, intermediate and advanced courses in Commodities, he became a commodities broker in 2014 and was inducted as a member of the Commodities Brokers Association of Nigeria (CBAN).
He is an active member of various local and International organizations, including Abuja Chamber of Commerce and Industry and ACTSA: Action for Southern Africa, which is the successor organisation to the Anti-Apartheid Movement in the UK. Established in 1994, ACTSA has since been campaigning with the people of southern Africa as they strive to build a better future; working for peace, democracy and development across the region.
Angelo Peter I. Elosia, MBKS is a Council Member of the Abuja Chamber of Commerce and Industry, ACCI and Chairman, Mining Trade Group of NACCIMA.
His Philanthropic gesture is so enormous through the GRASSROOTS INTERNATIONAL FOUNDATION, where he is Founder / President. He is saving so many lives through his SAVE THE LIVES PROJECT. He is currently paying hospital bills for many that cannot afford their medical bills. He is currently putting together a HOSPITAL PROJECT where those that cannot afford hospital bills can be treated free of charge to SAVE LIVES.
Angelo Peter Elosia, MBKS has been presented with numerous local and International awards, including the merit award in 2015 by the Radio, Television and Theatre Workers Association (RATTAWU), North Central Zone of Nigeria.
He strongly believes in Africa and Championing the Renaissance of his beloved Continent.
He has been working tirelessly to harness the Natural and Human Resources in his beloved Continent for global investments.